Firstly, here is your complete guide for how to use Humatrope HGH injections for the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency. Your doctor (a hormone replacement therapy specialist) will prescribe Humatrope after running diagnostic blood tests to determine if you are growth hormone deficient.
It is important to follow all prescribed directions for the uses of Humatrope, including exact dosing orders. Do not increase or decrease the amount of Humatrope, or change the frequency of administration without first consulting with the HGHFITSTORE specialist.
Humatrope HGH For Weight Loss
We are often asked if there is a particular Humatrope dosage for weight loss. Once again, HGH injections are not used for the sole purpose of losing weight. HGH is not a diet. This treatment is aimed at increasing the level of growth hormone in the adult body back to its naturally ideal state. Since low GH levels do tend to slow down metabolic functions and increase the retention of belly fat, weight loss is one of the added benefits that many adults achieve.
Regarding a specific Humatrope dosage for anti-aging, the same theory as mentioned above applies. The doctor will not prescribe Humatrope with the intention of creating an anti-aging effect, but smoother skin, thicker hair, better mental functions, improved libido, and many other positive benefits will yield anti-aging qualities.
Humatrope Pen Preparation
Now that you understand the uses for Humatrope, it is time to move on to the actual preparation of the medication. Humatrope comes in either a vial of lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder or in cartridges for the HumatroPen injector pen systems. So, we will start by explaining how to prepare the vials of Humatrope HGH.
Here are the mixing instructions for how to use Humatrope HGH vials:
1. Gather the following supplies:
- Vial of Humatrope HGH
- Bacteriostatic solution vial
- Alcohol wipes
- Mixing syringe
- Sharps container
2. Wash hands with soap and water
3. Uncap both vials and clean the rubber stoppers with an alcohol swab – let air dry
4. Uncap the mixing syringe, setting aside the cap and insert the needle tip through the center of the bacteriostatic fluid rubber stopper
5. Invert the vial upside down so the solution covers the needle tip and slowly pull the plunger back until the syringe is filled with the instructed amount of solution – remove needle and set aside the vial
6. Insert the mixing syringe needle into the Humatrope HGH vial and the vial to the side so that the needle is pointed at the vial wall and not straight down – slowly push in the plunger allowing the bacteriostatic solution to flow down the vial side
7. Remove the needle when the syringe is empty and carefully rotate (swirl) the bottle in a circular motion to mix the HGH solution – NEVER SHAKE HGH
8. Recap the needle and dispose in the Sharps container
You are now ready to proceed with the Humatrope use injection instructions in the next section. If you have a HumatroPen device, please follow the following mixing instructions. Since Humatrope injector pens come in different sizes, it is imperative that you use the proper cartridge with its corresponding pen – they are not interchangeable. The HumatroPen is available in 6, 12, and 24 mg sizes.
Here are the mixing instructions for how to use Humatrope cartridges:
1. Gather the following supplies:
- Humatrope HGH cartridge
- Diluent syringe
- Injection needle
- Sharps container
2. Remove the cover from the bottom of the diluent syringe and discard
3. With the Humatrope cartridge in one hand with the triangles pointing up, insert the cartridge straight into the diluent syringe all the way without twisting
4. Hold the combined unit firmly in your grasp and then depress the plunger slowly with your thumb until all the diluent enters the cartridge – this will require two or three presses of the plunger
5. Remove your thumb once all the diluent is in the cartridge and slowly separate the cartridge from the diluent syringe
6. Place the syringe cap on a hard, flat surface and push the syringe into the cap before discarding as directed
7. Gently and slowly turn the cartridge back and forth ten times until the solution is completely mixed and there are no crystals or particles in the fluid – let it sit for three minutes to continue dissolving and check that the solution is clear and not cloudy – NEVER SHAKE HGH
8. Uncap the hGH humatrope 24 mg pen, so the screw is exposed and attach the white cartridge tip to the screw and push the two together – turn until the unit is screwed together and secure
9. Take a fresh injection needle and remove the paper tab from the outer end before pushing the needle straight onto the cartridge – screw securely into place
10. Pull the outer and inner needle caps off, discarding the inner cap but saving the outer cap for additional use
11. Prime the cartridge for use by dialing clockwise on the unit as follows:
- 1.25 mg for the 6 mg pen
- 2.5 mg for the 12 mg pen
- 5.0 mg for the 24 mg pen
12. While holding the pen pointed up, push the injection button with your thumb until you see a stream of Humatrope come out of the needle – hold in place for five seconds
The HumatroPen injection device is now ready for use.